Link Silicon Valley
The fastest way to connect to the people, companies and capital of Silicon Valley
Free 30 Day Trial Account
Sign Up | Log In
Search
CONNECTED COMPANY
 
My Lists

Rite Aid  (Stock symbol: RAD )

30 Hunter Lane
Camp Hill, PA 17011
1-717-7612633
Website Company Summary Management Team
Team

Management: Philip Satre (Lead Director);  Kenneth Martindale (COO);  John Standley (President);  Brian Fiala (Executive VP);  Marc Strassler (Executive VP);  Robert Thompson (Executive VP);  Mary Sammons (Chairman of the Board);  Douglas Donley (Chief Accounting Officer);  Frank Vitrano (CFO)
Business Description

Rite Aid Corporation is a retail drugstore chain in the United States. The Company operates its drugstores in 31 states across the country and in the District of Columbia. As of February 27, 2010, it operated 4,780 stores. In its stores, the Company sells prescription drugs and an assortment of other merchandise, which it calls front-end products. During the fiscal year ended February 27, 2010 (fiscal 2010), prescription drug sales accounted for 67.9% of its total sales. The Company offers approximately 25,000 front-end products, which accounted for the remaining 32.1% of its total sales during fiscal 2010. Front end products include over-the-counter medications, health and beauty aids, personal care items, cosmetics, household items, beverages, convenience foods, greeting cards, seasonal merchandise, and other everyday and convenience products, as well as photo processing. It offers approximately 3,300 products under the Rite Aid private brand.
Customer on 4  Companies

Partner on 1  Companies

Last Tweets


 

Last Mentions


Overview
Record updated: Sep 2010
Ownership: Public  
Stock Symbol: RAD